OK, I made these for my family and they loved them!
Ingredients: Large Mushrooms, onion, celery stalk, TGI Fridays Spinach Cheese and Artichoke Dip, parmesan cheese.
- First, I bought a package of the large mushrooms at Costco. These were only $5.99 there. I then took about 20 of them and took off the stems, wiped them if needed, brushed them with melted butter inside and out, and put them on a cookie sheet.
- Chopped up the onion and celery stalk in the Cusinart and sauteed them on the stove in butter until the onion was clear.
- Chopped up the mushroom stems.
- Cooked the TGI Friday dip per instructions.
- Combined onion, celery, chopped mushroom and TGI Friday dip in a bowl and then put them in the mushroom caps.
- Sprinkeld with parmesan cheese.
- Convection baked them for about 5 minutes at 450 and then broiled them a few minutes or until done.
Easy and delicious!
Let me know if you liked them!