I just finished my netrition order because tomorrow, Thursday, is the last day for the Dreamfield pasta sale of $2.19 a box. (More on Dreamfields here and here.) I ordered a lot of it to keep in the pantry. (For more on netrition, click here.)
I also ordered the following products:
- Keto Jams (the best tasting low sugar jam out there, and Keto is now out of business)
A whole lot of syrups and let me tell you why. My kids love Slush Puppies and Slurpies and Italian Ices in the summer. There is no way that I can keep letting them eat these sugar laden products, but I have to substitute something else. I was able to purchase a slush machine yesterday at Costco on clearance for $29.97 that looks like it will make great slushes (I hope!). With these syrups, the kids might be satisfied with the substitutes, and I can make fun summer drinks with them by just adding a bit of rum for the adults!
- DaVinci Watermelon Syrup and I already have a DaVinci pump so it will look just like the slush syrup. If the watermelon flavor is good, then I will try grape and raspberry in the future.
- Baja Bob's New Martini Mixes in Sour Apple and Blue Raspberry! Obviously, I won't put the liquor into the slushes for the kids, but if the syrups taste like Sour Apple and Blue Raspberry, the kids will love them, and they will be a cool treat for the summer. (Also, much cheaper than buying everyone slushes out!)
Of course, I'll let you know how they come out once they get here.
- CarbQuick. I haven't tried it yet, but I just received an advance copy of a book that I want to tell you more about that would make this product obsolete, but I have to do a bakeoff!
- Black Soy Beans. I've been looking for these everywhere. I want to try them in my chili. High fiber and low carb.
- Erythritol Granular Powder. I want to try this plain to see what happens.
For my complete shopping list, click here.