These prices are primarily effective for Friday, December 31, through Saturday, January 8. (If you are looking for a list of what low carb foods should be in your cupboard, then click on this Everday Low Carb Shopping List.)
This is the time for low carb bargains on new products. Also, visit places like Big Lots or Cheese Trader's or other closeout specialists to get deals on low carb products that have phased out. (You may like them while others didn't.) Read on because this post now includes coupons and low carb drugstore offerings! If you don't have these exact stores, check them out, because many times sales are started by a vendor and other chains will have them as well.
Prices effective: Effective Sunday, January 2, through Saturday, January 8.
As always, great deals on deli meats
- Boneless chicken breast cutlets $2.99 a lb.
- Lean Cuisine 3 for $5 (check each one for carb count)
- Boneless sirloin tip steak $3.99 a lb.
- Boca vegetarian delights, $2.29 (check each one for carb count)
- Tropicana Light'n Healthy OJ 2 for $5 (if they have it in stock)
- Atkins Advantage Bars 2 for $3
- Cardini Caesar Dressing 20 oz. bottle $2.99
- Special K Low Carb 2 for $5
- Country Kitchen Light bread $1.99 (lower carb count)
- Arnold Carb Counting $2.99 a loaf
- Diet sodas 99 cents 2 liter
- Chilean bluberries $1.99 a container
- Fresh whole peeled garlic $1.79 a lb.
- Celery 99 cents a bunch
- Green cabbage 29 cents a lb.
Effective Friday, December 31 through Thursday, January 6.
- Shaw's Split Chicken Breast 96 cents a lb.
- Chilean cherries $2.22 a lb.
- Lean Cuisine 5 for $10 or 4 for $6 or 4 for $10 (check carb count on each)
- Blueberries or raspberries $2.99 a container
- Blackberries $1.99 a container
- Cantaloupes 2 for $3
- Shaw's No Sugar Added Fresh Baked Pies (these are probably filled with carbs because of the flour.)
- CarbSmart Ice Cream 2 for $6
- 30 cents off Arnold, Freihofer or Thomas Reduced Carb Bread
- General Mills Reduced Sugar Cereals 2 for $5 (still a lot of carbs)
- Snackwell CarbWell Bars 2 for $6
- Crystal Light Drink Mix 2 for $4
- Carbtastic Soup 2 for $3
- 25 % off Pria power bar
- Russell Stover Box Candy Low Carb & Sugar Free $4.99
Stop & Shop
Effective Sunday, January 2, through Saturday, January 8.
- Stouffer's Lean Cuisine 50% off (check each kind for carb count)
- White Gem boneless chicken breat $1.79 a lb. limit 2.
- Entire Atkins line 33% off
- Hood Carb Countdown yogurt 10 for $5, dairy $2.99, juices $1.99, drinkable yogurt 4 for $5
- Pria Powerbar Carb Select 2 for $3
- Carb Wise Bars buy 1 get one free
- Slimfast $4.99
- Russell Stover Low Carb Bars buy 1 get 1 free
- Carborite Splurge Bars 79 cents
- All Carborite Bars 99 cents
- Veggie Patch Soy Foods 25% off (check package for carb count)
- Boca Garden Burgers 2 for $5 (check package for carb count)
- Blueberries or blackberries 2 for $5
Effective Sunday, January 2 through Saturday, January 8.
- Boneless chicken breasts $1.88 a lb.
Walgreens has the biggest low carb sale of the drugstores this week
- Special K (assume low carb too) $2
- Doritos Edge Products 2 for $5 (they should have them in stock!)
- Entire line of sugar free bag candy 25% off
- Snapple a Day low Carb $1 each, limit 4
- One Gallon Diet or No Carb Arizona Tea 2 for $5
- Now, it says Low Carb Bridgford Original Beef Jerky is low carb, but most beef jerky has tons of sugar in it, so check it out first, 2 for $5
- Deerfield Farms Nuts 2 for $5
- Whitman's Net Carb or Sugar Free boxed chocolatels 33% off
- 2 for $4 Russell Stover Low Carb Candy bags
- 2 for $3 Atkins Advantage bar
- 2 for $10 Slimfast low carb bars
- One a Day CarbSmart Vitaimins 2 for $8 after $4 mail in rebate
- 60 pack CortiSlim $39.99
CVS has a huge low carb section, they also have huge prices, for example, the Carborite Toaster Tarts were over $5 a box! I'll add CVS to my list to do a complete review.
- Reese's Sugar Free or Carb Alternative bags $1.49 with card
- Sunkist natural pistachios $2.99 with card
- Carbwise bars 2 for $3
- Atkins Advantage Bars 2 for $4
- Atkins Morning Start $4.99 with card
- Hershey's 1 carb buy 1 get 1 for 1 cent
- Slimfast low carb $3.99 after $2 mail in rebate
- Cortislim 60 count $39.99
- Russell Stover heart singles 3 for 99 cents (sugar free version)
- Carb Options peanut butter, cheese sauce or pasta sauce $1.99
- Slimfast low carb shakes 2 for $8
- Slimfast low carb meal bars 2 for $10
- Atkins shake box or endulge bar box 2 for $9
There are too many low carb coupons to list in this week's paper! If you use coupons at all, buy or borrow a paper this week!
Some notable coupons: Slimfast, Carb Options, Special K, Centrum Carb Assist, Lean Cuisine, Nestle Crunch Carb Select, Dexatrim All in One, Planters CarbWell Crunchy Nut Bar, CarbWell Cereal Bars, Boca, One a Day CarbSmart, Kid's One a Day Fizzy Vites (sugar free!), Jello (including sugar free & fat free pudding), Krusteaz CarbSimple coupon, Atkins coupons, Carb Countdown coupons, International Delight Low Carb, Kraft, Louis Rich, and Cary's Sugar Free Syrup.
Also included is a Sorrento Low Carb Strawberry Creme Dessert recipe.