These prices are primarily effective for Friday, November 19, through Saturday, November 27. Many stores have sales that lasted for two weeks for the Thanksgiving holiday. See each individual grocery store or drugstore for exact dates. Now includes coupons and low carb drugstore offerings!
Prices effective: Effective Sunday, November 14, through Saturday, November 27. (Two weeks.)
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8 oz. 99 cents
- Tropicana Light'n Healthy 2 for $5 (if they have it in stock, they are always out.)
- Market Basket Sour Cream 89 cents.
- Progresso Meat Soups 99 cents (not sure if it includes Carb Monitor -- if it does, I am going to stock up!)
- Kool-Aid Jammers 10 pack 2 for $3 (they have a diet kind)
- Mott's Applesauce 6 pack 99 cents (they have an unsweetened version)
- Olives 99 cents
- General Foods International Coffees $2.99 (they have a lower carb version)
- Celestial Seasonings Tea $1.99 (tea is great!)
- Asparagus $1.99 a lb.
- By the way, Market Basket has vastly increased their no sugar/low carb candy section.
Effective Friday, November 19 through Thursday, November 25.
- Coca Cola 2 liters, 79 cents.
- Oceanspray Cranberry Juice 3 for $5 (has a lower carb version) (not refrigerated)
- Oceanspray Cranberry (refrigerated) 2 for $5
- Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls $2.99 for 12 oz.
- Imported Blackberries 5.6 oz. $2.99
- Celery hearts 2 for $3
- Post Carbwell Bars & Cereals 2 for $6 (think this is the regular price at Market Basket)
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese 10 for $10
- Kellogg's Special K low carb 2 for $5
- Spaghetti Squash 49 cents a lb.
Stop & Shop
Effective Sunday, November 21, through Saturday, November 27.
- Philadelphia Cream cheese 99 cents.
- Ocean Spray Cranberry juice 3 for $5 (non refrigerated)
- Pepsi 2 liter products 79 cents
- Jones Sausage Roll buy 1 get 1 free (I hate these circular pricing!)
- Nabisco cookies $2.99 (includes low carb?)
- Hood Carb Countdown Yogurt 10 for $5
- Lifechoice frozen dinners 2 for $5
- Special K Low Carb 2 for $5
Effective Sunday, November 14 through Saturday, November 27. (Two weeks.)
- Tropicana Light'n Healthy 2 for $4.
- 12 pack Coca-Cola sodas 2 for $5.
- 1 liter Schweppes Giner Ale or Mixers (including diet tonic water) 89 cents.
- Hood Sour Cream 99 cents.
- Russell Stover Sugar Free Candy 3.5 oz. buy 1 get 1 free with coupon.
- Russell Stover Net Carb boxed chocolates 6 oz. buy 1 get 1 free or 2/$7.99
CVS has a huge low carb section, they also have huge prices, for example, the Carborite Toaster Tarts were over $5 a box! I'll add CVS to my list to do a complete review.
- Nips Sugar Free Hard Candy 50% off regular price with card.
- Bye Bye Carbs Crackers $1.99 (I glanced at the box a while ago and I seem to remember that they had a lot of carbs, but I'll double check.)
- Russell Stover choclates, 50% off regular price with card.
- Atkins Endulge 4 for $3.99
- Pepsi Products 77 cents with card.
- Both CVS and Walgreens has Edy's ice cream on sale, but I never find the low carb version.
This is the first time Brooks has had something low carb since I started this.
- Liberty Orchards Sugar-Free Fruit Softees 3 to 3.65 oz. $1.29
- Baskin Robbins Smooth & Cream Hard Candy (low carb version) 79 cents.
- Coke products 89 cents.
Lots of coupons leading up to the holidays! Probably worth it to buy a paper or get the coupons from the Saturday/Sunday circulars from a friend/relative who doesn't bother looking at them. Some good low carb offerings this week!
P & G Brandsaver Coupon Guide
Didn't get one this week.
- 35 cents off Any Ken's Ranch Drssing 16 oz. or larger (1g carb versions)
- $1 off any 2 or any 3 Langer juices (low carb versions available)
- Save $1 off any Mt. Olive pickle, relish, pepper product. (Mt. Olive is the only company that uses Splenda!)
- Save 55 cents on any Emerald Premium Snack Nut or Diamond Premium Culinary Nuts. (The Emerald brand makes nuts just like other snack foods, but beware of the calorie count! Wish they made them in smaller packages!)
- $1 off 4 Sierra Mist Free 2-liter sodas.